Link Exchange with BarroNica
We are in the process of accepting link exchanges. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
We will accept any website that fits within a category of interest to our visitors: "Home and Garden", "Home Improvement", "Home Projects",
"Garden and Patio Projects", "Building Materials" and the like. If your website is totally unrelated, please do not
contact us, we will not honor your request.
Links exchange is a way to improve your search engines rank.
The easiest and fastest way to get listed is to include a link to our website from yours.
To do so, just select the text in the following box (press the button "select" to the right)
and press "Ctrl+C".
Paste it in the page where you are planning to link back to us, any of the following categories is okay for us: "Home Improvement", "Home Projects",
"Garden and Patio Projects", "Building Materials". It will look like this:
Roof Tile and Handmade Clay Tile Products|
Handmade clay roof tile, clay floor tile, clay pool tile, antique roof tile and more building materials.
Please follow the next basic rules, if you do not follow these rules, we will ignore your submission:
- Only related websites accepted.
- All links are subject to revision and accepted at our discretion.
- Do not use ALL CAPS in your description and/or title.
- Do not use marketing terms, superlative terms or anything dubious to prove, e.g. The most wonderful website you have ever seen!
- Do not abuse exclamation marks, e.g. It is a unique website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Do not use capital letter on each word in your description, e.g. It Is A Unique Website!
You need to provide us the following information in your e-mail:
- Your website Title (Max. 64 chars)
- Your Links Page URL
- Website Description (Max. 255 chars)
Your link will show up once we verify that a reciprocal link exists in your website. Come back to
check it in the selected category. Just go to our
main resources page.
If we find our reciprocal link in your website your link will be listed in its corresponding section and in alphabetical order.